Subject: [Leica] R lenses on any Digital body - exposure problem
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Jan 29 14:05:19 2009

No, but I've used a 50mm Summicron at f5.6/f8.

The first three rows on this page were 5D and various lenses...

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/2006_Misc/index1.htm

Plus from memory all of the images on this page...

http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Albums/2006_Misc/index2.htm

As I say, I used this technique for a couple of years with the 5D. Sorry to
hear your experience was different.

Steve

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] R lenses on any Digital body - exposure problem)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] R lenses on any Digital body - exposure problem)