Subject: [Leica] London at Night
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jan 30 01:33:26 2009

Fantastic stuff,

on a couple of shots I would have been able to say "I can see my house"
- if it hadn't hvae been demolished in 1975 :-)

In 2003 -2004, I was on a 7-month consulting job near Gatwick Airport
and flew back and forth between there and Hannover twice a week in an
ATR turbo-prop. The best part of the flight was slowly following the
Thames at low altitude and flying over the centre of the city - pure
magic - particularly in winter when frost cleared the air.

Thanks for showing them
Douglas