Subject: [Leica] Tri X
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Fri Jan 30 07:55:07 2009

I must admit, I love Tri-X and use it all the time, but haven't deved
any for years. I just rate it at 400 take it to the nearest Kodak Pro
lab and let them get on with it.

I'd love to take the time to check out all the possibilities of
different ratings and chemicals, as I know there are a huge amount of
subtle variations possible, but at the moment it'll have to wait.

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!