Subject: [Leica] Help !! Lightroom 2 problem
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Jan 30 09:29:45 2009

Douglas Sharp asks:

Has any one else had this problem in LR 2?

When using the brush function for dodging and burning an "Egg-timer"
sometimes appears on the screen and LR is locked.

Is there an easier way out of it than killing LR in the Windows task
manager?

I'm not at my LR computer now, but I sort of remember that unchecking
a certain box in that view.....maybe 'auto-select mask' or something
like that....solves this problem.  Try it and let us know.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Help !! Lightroom 2 problem)