Subject: [Leica] Help !! Lightroom 2 problem
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jan 30 09:52:34 2009

Hi Bob,

I may have found the solution. At least I hope so.

I just set the graphic card to high performance instead of high quality,
and I haven't been able to make LR hang up yet.

As an absolute nitwit when it comes to what goes on inside a computer,
I'm not sure whether this is pure coincidence or rocket-science :-)

Cheers
Douglas