Subject: [Leica] Lost messages
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Jan 30 12:53:07 2009

Telefonica was on several major international Spam blacklists yesterday. It
has fixed the problem and has been removed from the blacklists.

Those messages should have been returned to you, though Telefonica might be
a subscriber to one of the blacklists that listed it, which means that
messages from Telefonica to itself would have been blocked.

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Lost messages)