Subject: [Leica] Lost messages
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jan 30 13:08:01 2009

Thanks Brian, Ricahrd and Geoff for the details, I had other problems
with Telefonica, i.e. when sometimes I've sand messages to members
belong to comcast.com they are always refused.

I have not yet received the returned messages, I'll go to postagain.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 30/01/2009, a las 21:53, Brian Reid escribi?: