Subject: [Leica] Got my 24/3.8
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Fri Jan 30 18:07:18 2009

Further to Geoff's post, below, Luggers might be interested to learn that
between the pre-increase prices on select lenses and  the 15% rebate offered
by the Australian distributor - and IME, paid promptly  thanks to absolutely
first-class service from Brisbane dealer Photo Kayell -  the savings on
certain M lenses are as much as 50% compared to US prices.

A thousand thanks to Lugger Geoff for letting us know about these deals. If
I am not mistaken, a half-dozen lenses have already been bought from Oz by
list members.

No connection with Kayell obviously, just a VERY satisfied customer.