Subject: [Leica] Franks highland Park Camera Store
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Sat Jan 31 11:39:04 2009

What a wonderful place! Truly a great place to get lost in. I just
love shops like this, and always get fascinated by some strange gadget
from the 60s or 70s that has something to do with film and which I'm
immediately sure I cannot live any longer without.

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!