Subject: [Leica] Re: UK snowstorm
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Tue Feb 3 00:30:44 2009

We all took the day off and went out to play:
http://www.web-options.com/Snow

This is a once in 20 years event for London and the South East. It's not
financially worthwhile gearing up to deal with something so infrequent. In
other parts of the country this sort of snow is not unusual, and people deal
with it.

Bob