Subject: [Leica] Re: UK snowstorm
From: lindnich at tesco.net (lindnich@tesco.net)
Date: Tue Feb 3 10:38:15 2009

Hello Lawrence,
No Brits are not weather wimps at all we're just big kids who will take any
excuse to take a day off work to play.

Also good snow has become such a rarity in the UK we have to take our
chances when we can.

I live in South Devon and the snow amounted to 1 cm: it was a struggle to
make a decent snowball.

BWs Gordon