Subject: [Leica] Uncoded lenses on the M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 3 16:03:34 2009

Nathan,

I have always used it in the On+UV/IR position, and have had no problems. ?I
also took the M8 class they put on over here in the US, the speaker said to
keep it in the ON position also. ?I have 2 coded lenses and 3 non coded
lenses, and seen no problems at all.

Cheers,
Gene

? -------------- Original message from Nathan Wajsman