Subject: [Leica] OT: vintage 35mm equipment
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Tue Feb 3 18:00:44 2009

I have some old 35mm equipment I acquired from my step-mother some
years ago. They had been her deceased husband's and she knows nothing
about them. They are an Exacta Exa with "USSR Occupied" stamped on the
bottom, a Voigtlander Prominent (not sure if I or II - it only says
"Prominent" but it has a hot shoe) with a 1.5 Nokton that I think
looks pretty good for it's age. I know nothing about these cameras. If
anyone knows about these and would be willing to help me learn more
about them, please contact me off list. I would be grateful!

Sue

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: vintage 35mm equipment)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] OT: vintage 35mm equipment)