Subject: [Leica] OT: vintage 35mm equipment
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Feb 4 06:50:29 2009

Hi Sue

Cameraquest might have some unseful informations about your cameras:

http://cameraquest.com/exa1.htm
http://cameraquest.com/voiprom.htm

The 50/1.5 Nokton for the Prominent is said to be a gem, some people believe
it was the best 50mm lens of that era. You can use it on Contax or Nikon
rangefinders with an adapter (with full rangefinder coupling):
http://cameraquest.com/VoigtPromAdpt.htm

Didier