Subject: [Leica] Help !! Lightroom 2 problem
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Feb 4 00:41:23 2009

Hi Daniel,

not a bad idea - I get the impression that LR 2.2 is gobbling up disk
space when using the brush or graduated filter function.
As far as I can see, there is only one option for allocating space, and
that's for RAW processing. I've set that to 1GB, which should be enough,
although the lock up problem only seems to happen when I'm processing
tiff scans from slides that have a around 50 - 60MB per image.

I gather that Version .3 will be out soon, I wonder what that will bring.
Cheers
Douglas