Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook etc.
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Feb 4 16:56:07 2009

Today I finally got some time to go through the 2008 yearbook and the one on
12 Leica Photographers.  It was a real treat, and a bargain also - $100 and
some for two photo books.  Many of the images are really involving, in my
humble but probably correct opinion, i.e., ones you come back to many times.
In the "12", the guy who took the photos of the sleeping cowboy and the wild
horses probably has a real future in photography.

Many thanks to those who made it possible.  I know the Blurb books I have
done always turn out to take twice as much time as I thought.

Ken

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] LUG yearbook etc.)