Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nazca Lines
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Feb 4 17:58:11 2009

The evidence is overwhelming that we have been visited.  I offer my own
image of a petroglyph in New Mexico:

http://www.kencarney.com/Icons/tif_0065_std.html

TMax 100 4x5, N+3 development, fortunately a rainy day so the rock had some
contrast.  Makes it easier to see what the Anasazi were _really_
drawing...:)

Ken