Subject: [Leica] Leica R bokeh
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Thu Feb 5 03:52:19 2009

My posting asking for comments on bokeh led to a helpful discussion.
Some noted they liked a change of topic from gear to aesthetics. I
don't know if I agree with that, though I enjoy thinking and talking
about how photos look, but that discussion certainly allows for
discussion about gear in respect to which lenses perform better bokeh,
for example.

The discussion on bokeh focused (no pun intended) on the M lenes.

What have people experienced with various R lenses? Which are the good
R lenses for bokeh?

How do photos from the  good R bokeh lenses look when shot on say a
Canon 5D?

I look forward to reading your replies.

Top of the day to you all--Doug

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Leica R bokeh)