Subject: [Leica] Nikon Busters!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 5 16:03:22 2009

I'm getting spammed daily from the Dreaded Draconian Nikonians (DDF) which
I've not been involved with in any way for years. I swear!!
Daily. As in every single day.
They want me to upgrade my account and give them money to do so.

I finally clicked on the thing so I can deactivate my account.
But it indicates its deactivated already.

To activate my account so I can deactivate it it seems I need to give them
money.

Its a whole new and different Catch 22 all over again.

To reactivate any account I have to upgrade to silver surfer something.
They really want money.
They have dollar signs in their beady little Nikon loving eyes.
Like those musicians you have to pay off so you can have a quiet dinner.

Who do I call?

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Nikon Busters!)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Nikon Busters!)