Subject: [Leica] My M8 landed but Black..., what I do?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Feb 6 09:09:01 2009

First series M6 Titan,

One of these - a little grubby, but still rather nice - sporting a C/Y
mount Yashica 24 mm (actually an extremely good lens, costs about as
much (second hand) as a new Leica lens cap).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/M6_Yashica24.jpg.html

To recalm the nerves of purists, a little less heretical:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/M4-2_SA21.jpg.html

Cheers
Douglas