Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 5
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 6 19:02:07 2009

Hi Don. I assumed this to be an IR image. I thought you did well to create
the interesting effect from the light you had in the lighthouse shot.
The spot I saw (first vista shot) was on your sensor, trust me.
I've retouched the odd one on cloud shots myself!  I just saw it because I
looked at the larger version to better appreciate your fine shot. About 25%
in from left and 20% down from top. Above the fluffy cloud bank. Now that
you see it, you'll be looking for it on the other 1,999 shots that trip!
DON'T look at the sky in your bridge shot in the large version ;-)