Subject: [Leica] Problem Formating the SD Card, some help?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Feb 7 02:04:35 2009

Once I've inserted the card, turned ON the camera on S, on the menu it
appears "THE SD CARD IS FULL", I select menu "Format" and "Yes", I've
push SET and the Red Led is constantly lighting. Never turn off, the
only way I can stop it is taking the battery oout, but if I intend
format again it arrive the same problem.

Te manual say I can't no turn the camera OFF. The Menu Buton don't
responds...

What should I do?

The Card is a Lexar 8 GB 133x

Thanks for your help