Subject: [Leica] A sad day
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Feb 8 10:11:21 2009

As a train buff with an earlier inteest in model trains, this makes me very
sad. Sadder still as I have a collection given to me by a dear friend at
least 20 years ago of Marklin HO locomotives and rolling stock, that he
bought in Lausanne 35 years ago. All are new-in-boxes. This bad news may
give enhanced value to the collection which does not make me any happier.

Seth