Subject: [Leica] M8 Black, Be Welcome at home!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Feb 8 10:50:40 2009

Dear John,

Thank you very much for your kind message.

I have see on the LUG very nice B&W on the M8, but personnally I still
prefer the B&W film look, initially I have the intention to use the M8
for familly, color, general use...., do some B&W experiments, but I
can't forgett lovely things as Agfa APX100, Plus X, Tri X....

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 06/02/2009, a las 20:58, John Beeching escribi?: