Subject: [Leica] HCBilia - now HCB would have approved
From: stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1@cox.net)
Date: Tue Feb 10 06:57:28 2009

Seth- From reading your post- I'd say you're are living the "good life" !
I'm looking at rebuilding the engine in my 1985 928s probably at a cost of
upwards of $15K. I worked as a juror a few weeks ago in
Long Beach Calif- made $98.50 - covered my gasoline and lunches.  I cannot
afford a Ferrari- but looking at then here in LA is still free. Best, Stasys