From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Feb 11 16:59:21 2009

Sonny,

I've been mostly looking at the tax provisions of HR 1, but Title VIII
allocates $50b to "higher education", maybe today changed to $70b, but I
think that is primarily construction of facilities.  I could easily be
wrong.  One of the many problems with this debacle is that it is difficult
to find specifics.  I would recant if I could just find some way to get on
the tit for a measly $1 million, preferably for a one-man CPA/photographic
project :).  Maybe an FSA thing like documenting corruption on Wall Street.

Ken