Subject: [Leica] IMG: Storm Clouds Pass
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Feb 12 18:41:07 2009

Hi Jim,

One of our employees in our Ardmore office had their house destroyed by this
one.  An F4 I think.  I called her today from our main office.  After the
funnel lifted they found their next-door neighbor dead in his collapsed
house -- they are lucky to be alive, so no problem to rebuild.  It was some
storm.  I looked out of my office window and called folks in to see tendrils
dropping and rotating really close by.  One of the sane ones suggested that
we get in the stairwell, since sirens were going off and the building alarm
system was saying take cover.....

Ken