Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 1
From: mlgardner96 at mac.com (Michael Gardner)
Date: Thu Feb 12 18:54:07 2009

Thank you, Sonny and Steve, for the encouraging words.  I've enjoyed
the PAWs, PESOs whatever, for years lurking on the LUG.
My photography tends to be very much project oriented and lately,
somewhat sporadic. Hopefully, the discipline of the PAW will keep me
motivated and the eye keen. :-)

Michael

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PAW Week 1)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] PAW Week 1)