Subject: [Leica] Facebook
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri Feb 13 16:32:36 2009

Quoth the George Lottermoser :

> I'm on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
> Each a tad strange (to my sensibility)
> and potentially worthwhile
> depending on the time spent with them.

Agree with all of that.  Especially on the "time spent" as I quickly
discovered that in order to make them work well, from the
networking/business standpoint, I'd need an extra couple of hours a
day and I'm not willing to devote that to them.

As well, there's the unfortunate reality that most of the people
who've wanted to "get back in touch with me" via facebook and
linkedin are people I'd much prefer not to ever hear from, or of,
again.  I STRONGLY recommend creating a disposable email address
somewhere for "social media" stuff.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com