Subject: [Leica] re: Jobo
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Fri Feb 13 20:03:07 2009

I clean my reels in bleach, followed by a short wash with dishsoap and
a rinse. If I don't do that every so often, getting the film on the
reel can be a struggle. That is true only for 35mm. I find 120 easier
to work with, though I clean those reels frequently as well.

I use Jobo reels and tanks on a Jobo machine. If I shook the tanks by
hand, I might use Paterson, but I'd clean it just as often as the Jobo.

I like using the Jobo because it gives me consistent results. A friend
develops color film with his. I just do black and white.  For me, the
Jobo makes developing film a pleasure.

Doug