Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 6; leaving San Francisco and early morning Atlanta
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Feb 13 19:52:28 2009

This week was both catching a red eye out of San Francisco and getting to a
red eye out of Atlanta.
First up is a market in the Marina district in San Francisco.  I love the
produce.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+6/Mission+District+Market+2009.jpg.html

Even the Hardware stores a different.  Compare this hardware store to the
one that Sonny posts from Louisiana.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+6/Hardware+Store.jpg.html

Across the pond we have cafes with views as well.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+6/Cafe+Scene.jpg.html

This could be any airport just about anywhere if the flight is both full and
running a little late.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+6/Waiting+on+the+Redeye.jpg.html

In the Southeast U.S. this is a good sign to see if it is very early or very
late.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+6/always+open.jpg.html

Plus, if you get there early, you get the worm so to speak.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+6/early+riser.jpg.html

Enjoy your weekend and keep pushing that shutter, we all want to see your
world.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com