Subject: [Leica] AP or Jobo or Paterson or...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 13 23:42:42 2009

When I came on the LUG a dozen years ago and talked about loading my metal
reels back to back two rolls on one reel boy did I get a sarcastic
treatment!
Despite the fact that I've done with with thousands of rolls of film over
several decades. And was before anyone saw anything I'd done.
I read about in a POP PHOTOG article in the mid 70's I think by Bill Pierce.
Then a week later I had three rolls to develop in two roll tank.
I figured out how to do it.
As one hour developing film I liked better than two.
Putting only one roll on a reel for the most part I got to feel it was more
difficult; too flimsy!

And by the way I did the Xtol 1:3 thing in tanks filled with reels each reel
had two rolls on it. So much for exhaustion paranoia.

Mark William Rabiner

=