Subject: [Leica] New 18 mm lens
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sat Feb 14 09:16:47 2009

no i think it is not the full description, i doubt leica would make a lens
for a small format when they are on the verge of full frame (if not now, max
a year from now), but this is for sure another surprise  by leica. i like
the fact they are very aggressive right now about rolling out new lenses.
this will make it the forth leica m lens in less than 2 years, add to that
the s system and hoppfuly the new r system and they have been very busy.