Subject: [Leica] Seattle Luggers?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Feb 15 18:50:48 2009

Bob and Chris,

As a regular visitor to Seattle (Boeing), I can truthfully say that I
spent an entire summer in Seattle one week-end!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] Seattle Luggers?)
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] Seattle Luggers?)