Subject: [Leica] OT- A fascinating video
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Mon Feb 16 08:37:50 2009

Totally believable.

I just finished reading "Three Cups of Tea" about American mountaineer
Greg Mortenson who spearheaded the building or more than 50 schools
for girls in the Karakoram and other remote Pakistani and Afghan
mountain villages.

Had I not read this book, I would have been shocked at the video, but
even a cursory understanding of the mountain history and culture
allows one to understand what it takes to survive in this environment.

And for sure, the war in Afghanistan is far from - if ever - over.

Bob