Subject: [Leica] IMG: Painting Question
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Feb 16 10:12:51 2009

George,

I went back and viewed the painting, because I have been working with the
photo for a couple of days.

If you mean by "pool of light" that the center is brighter than the areas on
either side, that is correct.  In fact, when viewed on the wall, the sides
kind of fade into darker shades.

She even placed a highlight on the left side of the container.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA