Subject: [Leica] Re: Raptor fishing action
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue Feb 17 14:48:06 2009

On Feb 17, 2009, at 2:10 AM, Gary wrote:

> A friend sent this link to me... Comments?
>

> http://www.miguellasa.com/photos/sspopup.mg?AlbumID=1001578

These are FANTASTIC action shots. I find them much more appealing
than the usual bird photographs where the subjects look like they
were stuffed and mounted in a museum. They imply that the
photographer had lightning quick reflexes, a camera with minimum
shutter lag, great focusing ability with a long telephoto lens, and
an almost infinite supply of film. Are any technical details
available for these photos, camera, lens, film or digital, location?

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Re: Raptor fishing action)
Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: Raptor fishing action)