Subject: [Leica] Re: Cheaper Leica
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue Feb 17 14:59:30 2009

On Feb 17, 2009, at 2:10 AM, Mark wrote:

> I have actually tried to homebrew M backs with VERY poor results from
> MF 4MB Sensors mounted on M back doors as tethered units....

Ah, the true voice of experience. What kind of problems did you run
into? Even poor results mean that the concept is feasible and might
even be workable if enough money and engineering is thrown at the
problem. Remember that the Wright brothers first flight was only
about 200 feet. Very poor results after a decade of experimentation.
Most contemporaries felt that aviation would never become practical.

Larry Z