Subject: [Leica] Happy in the Lassiter house too!
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Tue Feb 17 14:52:08 2009

Sonny, congratulations on your magazine cover and double truck photo
inside.  Beautifully shot and published.

We are happy here too!  I did not get the cover but the Spring 2009
issue of Photographer's Forum arrived today with my interview with
photographer Bruce Mozert spread across 12 pages. Bruce got 11 photos
and I got 1 photo of him in his studio.  Bruce is an amazing
photographer still working at 92.  He still flies a plane but gave up
underwater photography when he hit 88. Bruce is best known for all those
hokey underwater pictures shot when he was at Silver Springs in the
1940s and 1950s.  Some  months Bruce had 3 or 4 magazine covers!
Photographer's Forum will be available shortly at most fine bookstores
like Barnes & Noble if anyone would like to see this interview.

Oh, the Lassiter household was also very happy that the publisher
enclosed his check with the sample issue.   We live for credits and checks!

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL