Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Market
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Feb 19 08:03:34 2009

Ah barbecued pig tails, a delicious treat. There was only one place I
ever had them. There was a small restaurant in Kitchener, Ontario
that made them. As a young engineer in the mid 60's I was designing
TV tuners for Electrohome in Kitchener. The highlight of each trip
was a plate of pig's tails. Yum. Thanks for the memory, Ric. I can
almost taste them.

Len