Subject: [Leica] New Leica 18mm and a Flash!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 19 09:46:59 2009

Except that if it was a Zeiss lens it would also cost at least $2895.00.

I've used Zeiss glass all my life. For the Hasselblad system.

Its not Kyocera and its not Cosina.

If Leica had a line of glass made by Cosina or some very nice Japanese
company compare it against that. And would be priced to match.

Mark William Rabiner