Subject: [Leica] Re: What recession?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 20 11:13:18 2009

I'll know there's a recession when they start putting prices on stuff in the
stores. For years its been half the stuff is unmarked.... If you have to ask
you cant afford it. I can only assume that people are so rich they can just
grab stuff off the racks and not care what they cost.

I remember when I was a kid I'd go the the hardware store on a Saturday
morning (for hours) and if there was a price missing on a bolt it would be
the headline in the next days Winnetka Talk.
But I may have an enlarged memory.

Mark William Rabiner