Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset in Kish
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 14:09:02 2009

Ali,

The R8/9 may be archaic by Nikon and Canon standards, they are both
excellent picture taking and handling bodies. ?I prefer my R8 to my wife's
D200, my F3 and the Canon 20D I used before getting the DMR. ?Unfortunately
I have sent the R8/DMR to Leica NJ this week to get the shutter locking
problem fixed. ?I hope it comes back soon Si I can continue getting to know
the R8 with the DMR on it.

As to your photos, they are just fine, and nothing to feel bad about.

Cheers,
Gene