Subject: [Leica] Re: What recession?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 14:24:50 2009

I guess i am lucky then, as I have no money sinks draining off my funds...
?My ham radios and cameras are paid for, my Audi is also paid for, and my
wife's leased Chrysler Van goes back to Chrysler next month. ?My only
indulgence, a 1985 Pontiac Fiero is also long ago paid for and I will be
doing some restoration work on it when the weather finally warms up in a
couple of months. ? As for my retirement funds, I also have lost about 40%,
although the last 2 quarters I have actually seen 17% gains.

One year into retirement, and I see no reason to go back to work. ?;-)

Cheers,
Gene

 -------------- Original message from Jayanand Govindaraj
<jayanand@gmail.com>: --------------