Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Boobies
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Feb 21 14:57:40 2009

Doug they really are sleek and elegant birds. The first works best for me.
That one fits your approach of using the environment to give more
information about the bird as well as be artistically pleasing. The second
is more a very accurate illustration, if you like. An extremely high quality
identification photo.