Subject: [Leica] Re: Fair use
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Feb 22 14:24:57 2009

Well Marc,

Even if this is not the place to express historicall opinions, I'm
myself so convinced that Churchill and F.D. Roosevelt was two decis?ve
persons for the history!, if you write something about Churchill it
will be wellcome for me, I'm (I think) one of the relatively few
persons who has read their 13 Volumes of his Memories!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 22/02/2009, a las 21:58, Marc James Small escribi?: