Subject: [Leica] Leica and leather
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Feb 22 14:35:14 2009

Hi John,

Nice to read again on the list!

I understand you, I have similar concerns, in my opinion is a question
to be used to the sweet, fast and quiet M sound, OK 100%, but in my
experience this is not the main reason to be noticed by people, any of
us are normally more visible and can attire more attention than a
"click", or a "rrrrrclick". IMO it depends principally of our
attitude, if I shoot a picture and I act like a guild man..., but
normally I try to get my idiot face, a smile... At least up to the
moment I'bve had no problem with a se?orita...., I don't have the haf
Luigi case - I'm hesitationg if it will convert to a to big tool the M8.

Saludos cordialres
Lluis

El 22/02/2009, a las 18:11, John Collier escribi?: