Subject: [Leica] Re: Bosch reliability
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Feb 22 23:16:30 2009

My 1991 Merc 500E has the battery in the back. Absolutely no room for
it up front, since the car was not originally designed to have a 5
litre V8! Mid-engined Ferraris used to have the battery up front, for
weight distribution. Now tha radiators are up front.
Basically it is very difficult to get the correct weight distribution
for road use in a mid-engined car....
Frank