Subject: [Leica] 1973 Karmann Ghia in Rhinebeck
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Feb 23 06:15:16 2009

Douglas,

A real classic - this one is absolutely pristine and on display in the
VW Autostadt in Wolfsburg, Germany.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/104189-1/Karmann_Ghia.jpg

My missus preferrred to leave Wolfsburg with one of these:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/104198-1/Our_new_car.jpg
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/104201-1/The_missus_and_Cross_Polo.jpg

BTW: After very troubled recent years - the Chrysler Crossfire was an
absolute flop - and 100 years company history, the Karmann factory will
be ceasing production in mid-May (August was planned) of 2009.

Cheers
Douglas