Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Sonnar Test with B&W Film
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Feb 23 15:37:37 2009

Now I have posted my test of the Zeiss Opton Sonnar 1,5/50 with film,
I like very much the rendition, I have not the digital skills to do
this and IMO I don't think it would be possible, I'm still very happy
using my M's with B&W film

On this site you will find the pictures, you can see up to the first
you find in color, this one  and following belongs to my M8 test.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=894775
http://tinyurl.com/abrj3m

Thanks for looking, your c&c are allways appreciate

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Zeiss Sonnar Test with B&W Film)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Zeiss Sonnar Test with B&W Film)